Eminem returned today with his new song (or freestyle) “Campaign Speech,” an eight-minute track rapped over an extremely minimal beat. “Don’t worry I’m working on an album! Here’s something meanwhile,” Em tweeted, along with a link to the song.
The record is filled with a notable references, including lyrics that mention Donald Trump, Trayvon Martin, Robin Thicke, Colin Kaepernick, Edward Norton, ESPN anchor Molly Qerim, as well as Daniel Pantaleo, the police officer who killed Eric Garner.
Eminem has always been known for his controversial lyrics, and “Campaign Speech” is sure to have everyone talking. Read below for a collection of lines from “Campaign Speech” that will have all your social media platforms debating.
1. “I’m givin’ Daniel Pantaleo a refresher course/On excessive force and pressure points.”
2. “And dressin’ George Zimmerman in a fluorescent orange/Dress and four inch heels to address the court/With a bullseye on his back/His whole chest and torso/Are left on the doorsteps of Trayvon’s dad as a present for him.”
3. “Robin Thicke with a throbbin’ dick on some suave and slick shit/But I shout derogatives at bitches like fuckin’ missile launches.”
4. “You got it twisted/All ’cause I offered this bitch a doggie biscuit you call me misogynistic/Bitch get to massagin’ this dick/Like spas in this bitch.”
5. “Run the faucet, I’m about to dunk a bunch of Trump supporters underwater.”
6. “Use intercourse to settle scores with women who have been vendettas towards men.”
7. “And why I had to come back on these faggots who diss me/More of a spectacular mystery than a fucking Agatha Christie crime novel.”
8. “At a traffic stop gettin’ harassed, sign an autograph/For this asshole cop’s daughter, laugh ’cause I called her a brat on it/He spat on it and brought it back lookin’ half in shock/Had a heart attack and dropped dead/Started fallin’ back with it and got slapped with a Colin Kaepernick practice sock.”
9. “If you actually had fucking careers to end/But then I think of Molly Qerim and I steer’em in that direction and forget my ideas for them/Molly I’m gone off you/Man light some kush/You’re my first take, I’ll nail you.”
10. “Consider me a dangerous man but you should be afraid of this dang candidate/You say Trump don’t kiss ass like a puppet/’Cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the fundin’/And that’s what you wanted/A fuckin’ loose cannon who’s blunt with his hand on the button/Who doesn’t have to answer to no one.”
Listen to the track below: