Recently, Eminem was interviewed be The New York Times and it was pretty much awesome interview Em did recently. In case you were too lazy to read the whole article, below you can read a short review, eight things we learned from Eminem’s interview with NYT:
1. Eminem considers Gwen stefani as an incredible talent and admires her longevity in industry.
2. He loves Will Ferell’s sense of humor.
3. When Eminem did photo-shoot for Dr. Dre’s beats, he didn’t knew it will be so much successfull as it is now.
4. As we already knew, Eminem is big fan of Young Money, especially Lil Wayne and Drake and now he revealed that he loves TDE too, likes to listen Kendrick lamar and Schoolboy
5. He considers Kanye West as his lyrical competitor.
6. Eminem went on a site recently but after reading few comments he had feeling of killing himself, kill them or fight someone. So he prefers not to use internet as much as his friends or peers do.
7. He respects Jay Z cause he never had lull in his career, according to him he is the most consistent rapper.
8. Eminem is currently not working on a album but he is trying to figure out what to do next musically.
Listed by Southpaw Editor: Shailesh Chilkoti
Read the full article here.
Eminem’s Southpaw Soundtracks Album is available for pre-order on iTunes stores