1. Eminem’s interview about his daughter.
“I’m a father first, before anything…I’m a father before I’m a rapper. So, you know, my daughter comes first no matter what. If there’s important things going on in her life that I need to be there for, then I’ll drop what I’m doing..”
2. When Eminem won the Academy Award for Best Original Song and became the first rap artist to achieve that accolade he didn’t attend the show. He wasn’t even watching it on live TV because he had been watching cartoons with his daughter Hailie. In the video below Eminem doesn’t say anything about Hailie but Kim confirmed it.
3. Eminem performed Mockingbird, the song that is dedicated to Hailie, at MTV Movie Awards 2005 where he wears a t-shirt with the face of his daughter and a worm message written on it: “I’m proud of you, Hailie”
4. This is how, one of the best father-daughter collaboration song, ‘My Dad’s Gone Crazy’ was created:
5. When Ja Rule made a cruel diss track aimed to Eminem where he raps: “Em ya claim ya mother’s a crackhead and Kim is a known slut, so what’s Haley gon’ be when she grows up?” Eminem and Hailie avenged him together in a song ‘Hailie’s Revenge’ where they have a conversation at the beginning and at the end of the song:
– Hailie, what do you want to be when you grow up baby?
– I don’t know. But I don’t want to grow up to be like Ja Rule’s little dirty-ass kids
– Hahaha, Hailie, come here baby, bring Daddy his Oscar. We’re gonna shove it up Ja Rule’s ass.
– Daddy, is Ja Rule taller than me?
– No honey, you guys are the same size. Ha ha.
6. “Hailie has been my main, like source of drive, a motivation, especially when she was first born and I didn’t have career, I didn’t have money, I didn’t have place to live so I think that really kicked me in the ass harder than anything, I was like how I’m gonna raise her and that gave me that motivation, she’s been always the driving force for me, like to stay busy, stay focused and always been my number one reason for fear or failure… Truth is, she’s all I got in this world. If anything ended tomorrow, she’s all I have.”
7. Eminem’s ‘Hailie’s Song’ is one of the best father’s dedication songs to a daughter:
“Hailie, remember when I said, if you ever need anything. Daddy would be right there? Guess what? Daddy’s here, and I ain’t going nowhere baby, I love you”
8. Eminem dedicated ’97 Bonnie & Clyde aka Just The Two Of Us to his daughter from The Slim Shady EP and LP:
“Your da-da will always be there for you. Your da-da’s always gonna love you. Remember that: if you ever need me I will always be here for you. If you ever need anything, just ask, Da-da will be right there. Your da-da loves you. I love you, baby”
9. Eminem put “When I’m Gone” in his Greatest Hits album. Dedicated to Hailie.
10. Eminem attended Hailie’s school graduation ceremony.